Child Support Attorney Near Lacey, WA
When you’re going through a divorce, one of the most challenging aspects is child custody and child support. The experienced child support attorney from Cordes Brandt PLLC can help you navigate this in addition to the divorce, which is already emotionally and financially taxing. We know that it can be especially difficult to handle when kids are involved in these proceedings. The involvement of children is why you should call an experienced child support lawyer if you’re filing for divorce in Lacey, WA. When it comes to children and parental rights, things can get complicated fast, and custody battles can become a more drawn-out process than they should be. We’re prepared to do what’s in your child’s best interest and help you reach an amicable agreement even in the most challenging situations.
Get in contact with a reputable law firm because family matters are challenging to navigate independently. It would be best to have someone who will take care of your case with thoughtfulness and professionalism. At Cordes Brandt PLLC, our child support lawyers will offer the finest legal representation for you near Lacey, WA. Reach out to us today and get expert legal advice during your initial consultation.
Representation From an Experienced Child Support Attorney
The child support lawyers from Cordes Brandt PLLC are here and ready to help you with your case. We’re dedicated to helping you improve your situation while you’re dealing with your divorce proceedings. Our law firm works diligently toward an outcome that suits you best. We are the law firm to turn to if you’re in the Lacey, WA, area.
The odds might seem like they’re against you when dealing with parenting arrangements, establishing custody, and child support. Whether you’re looking to get full custody because that’s the best way to make your child feel secure or want shared custody, having legal representation from an experienced legal professional will make things easier.
Child custody will always be decided dependent on the happiness and needs of the child, and sometimes these decisions are very challenging for parents to make.
The child’s best interest is settled according to the ensuing points:
- The child’s age, gender, mental and physical health
- Physical and mental well-being of parents
- Lifestyle and social influences
- Love and emotional ties between parent and child
- Parents’ capacity to provide food, shelter, clothing, and medical care
- Condition of schools in the area
- Child’s inclination if over age 12
- Capacity and inclination of parent to foster a good relationship between the child and the other parent
- Environmental security
Types of custody arrangements
- Legal custody: Legal custody is the right and obligation to make choices about child-rearing. This involves education, religion, medical care, and discipline. When awarded joint legal custody, parents share these rights.
- Physical custody: The right of a parent to have a child living with them. Most courts order joint physical custody, though the time split is often not the same as 50/50.
- Sole custody: Sole custody settlements provide one parent with complete custody privileges and allow the other only visitation rights.
- Joint custody: This custody allows parents to synchronize their schedules and share decision-making privileges.
- Bird’s nest custody: This happens when the child remains in one home and parents alternate in and out of the home and take turns providing for the child.
Consult an Attorney Well Versed in Child Support Laws
We understand just how emotionally charged family matters can be, so having a child custody lawyer by your side is a great benefit to you and your children. At Cordes Brandt PLLC, we offer our expertise in divorce and child support laws to bring about the best possible outcome. Get started with a free consultation and have peace of mind knowing we’re there for you through the end of your case. You’ll get just the best when you call the professionals from Cordes Brandt PLLC. We’re available as soon as possible and dedicated to protecting your rights as a parent. Call us at (360) 357-7793 to schedule an appointment with our child support attorney’s office near Lacey, WA, today. We are happy to discuss the details of your case and let you know how to proceed from here.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.